Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 14:50:45 UTC

Reporting TIme

Hi Guys,

I haven't had the time to make the necessary changes required to get rid of
the implementations which involve licensing issues related to json.org.
Hope to do so in the next couple of weeks and go for the release process.

If there is anything to add in the report, kindly let us know.

regards,
sathwik

Re: Reporting TIme

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.