Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2009/01/09 11:34:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r732929 - in /maven/components/trunk: maven-compat/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/ maven-compat/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/resolver/filter/ maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/ maven-project/src/main/java/...

Hi Jason,

> Author: jvanzyl
> Date: Thu Jan  8 21:34:14 2009
> New Revision: 732929

> Log:
> MNG-3586: system scope is working again, the IT does not appear to work on OS/X. Both 2.0.9 and this snapshot fail the first test of the IT.

I just fired an IT run with Maven 2.1.x and it passed on all nodes
except Windows (due to problems locating JAVA_HOME in
/opt/java/sdk/1.4), in particular the OS/X node passed [0].

Since I don't have a Mac box around, I would appreciate if somebody
could provide me the zipped contents of the working directory for the
test IT mng-3586 for analysis.

Benjamin

[0]
http://grid.sonatype.org/ci/job/Maven-2.1.x-bootstrap/jdk=1.4,label=osx/51/console

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com>.
Sure, I can give you mine. Contegix wired in the MAC to the grid so I
didn't actually look at the specs but I doubt it's as up-to-date as my
machine here. I'll send the contents along.

On 9-Jan-09, at 5:34 AM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
>> Author: jvanzyl
>> Date: Thu Jan  8 21:34:14 2009
>> New Revision: 732929
>> Log:
>> MNG-3586: system scope is working again, the IT does not appear to
>> work on OS/X. Both 2.0.9 and this snapshot fail the first test of
>> the IT.
>
> I just fired an IT run with Maven 2.1.x and it passed on all nodes
> except Windows (due to problems locating JAVA_HOME in /opt/java/sdk/
> 1.4), in particular the OS/X node passed [0].
>
> Since I don't have a Mac box around, I would appreciate if somebody
> could provide me the zipped contents of the working directory for
> the test IT mng-3586 for analysis.
>

> Benjamin
>

> [0] http://grid.sonatype.org/ci/job/Maven-2.1.x-bootstrap/jdk=1.4,label=osx/51/console

Jason