Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ka...@mn.man.de on 2000/11/27 12:14:40 UTC

Package de.test.Test not found in import.

I have add the following on my XSP-Page:

<xsp:structure>
     <xsp:include>de.test.Test.*</xsp:include>
</xsp:structure>

And I get the following Exception:

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _index.java
23: Package de.test.Test not found in import. import de.test.Test.*;

Wath can I do?

Katrin Seiffert

Re: Package de.test.Test not found in import.

Posted by Rogerio Lacerda <ro...@yahoo.com>.
if u dont have a jar file, set your servlet engine CLASSPATH in first
argument...

but XSP dont compile the package....

/path_web_server/web-inf/classes

Am I right ???

AW: Package de.test.Test not found in import.

Posted by Gabi Brysch <br...@inxnet.de>.
hi,

i suppose you checked the classpath ????
i had the same exception some days ago, the problem was, that there
was a 'writing fault' in the CLASSPATH-variable !

hope it helps
GABI