Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Sergey N. Fefilatyev" <se...@svitonline.com> on 2003/10/24 13:17:32 UTC

Re[2]: cocoon hosting

Hello gounis,

gog> the way we do our virtual hosting:
gog> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=VirtualHost

but why cocoon falls down?? What options in cocoon.xconf should i use?

gog> --stavros

gog> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
gog> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                            mailto:serega@svitonline.com

Re: Default value for input modules?

Posted by ma...@student.uni-ulm.de.
Hi,
I don't want to extend Java Code. Isn't there any possibility to do this on
the sitemap? How would the example in this Email for xsp look like on the
sitemap?
Best regards,
Mat

> Von: Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>
> Antworten an: users@cocoon.apache.org
> Datum: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:25:19 -0500
> An: users@cocoon.apache.org
> Betreff: Re: Default value for input modules?
>
> mathias.wiegard@student.uni-ulm.de wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I want to use the "request-param" input module on the sitemap to define a
>> parameter's value. My question is: is it possible to "initialize" this
>> parameter with an default value? I saw something in the documentation
under
>> "modules" for xsp but not for the sitemap:
>> <input:get-attribute module="request-param" as="string" name="module"
>> default="John Doe"/>
>

> Mathias,
>
> You might want to check out the DefaultsModule, as well as the
> ChainMetaModule.  They will allow you to setup a default values to "Fall
> back" to in case the main module (in this case request-param) can't get
> a value.
>

> Regards,
>
> Tony

Re[2]: cocoon hosting