Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/28 22:38:57 UTC

GitHub Pull Request notifications

I filed a pull request against the GitHub repository last night but
the notification was not sent to the commits or dev mailing lists as
it is for other projects. Is there an extra step that is needed to
enable those notifications?

For reference with this pull request, it is open for review at:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-commonsrdf/pull/1

Cheers,

Peter

Re: GitHub Pull Request notifications

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Yes, we need to ask infra for it when getting the git repo, but they can
only do it once it is mirrored to github (which it is now).