Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by KOP <kl...@163.com> on 2010/05/23 06:38:27 UTC

Question about com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException

I confronted error while I invoked external service from BPEL with ode

####This is my error message:
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error sending message to Axis2 for ODE mex
{PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr5anmhwe2wav [PID null] calling
org.apache.ode.il.epr.WSAEndpoint@96be00.GetCapabilities(...)}
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException:
Unexpected character '"' (code 34) in DOCTYPE declaration; expected a space
between public and system identifiers

####This is my SOAP request:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
        <soapenv:Header>
                <addr:To
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/wpsDelegate.py?</addr:To>
                <addr:Action
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"></addr:Action>
                <addr:ReplyTo
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

<addr:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</addr:Address>
                </addr:ReplyTo>
                <addr:MessageID
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:hqejbhcnphr5anmhwe2wax</addr:MessageID>
        </soapenv:Header>

        <soapenv:Body>
                <GetCapabilities xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/wps/1.0.0"
xmlns:NS1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
NS1:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wps/1.0.0
../wpsGetCapabilities_request.xsd" language="en" service="WPS">
                        <AcceptVersions>
                                <Version
xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1">1.0.0</Version>
                        </AcceptVersions>
                </GetCapabilities>
        </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

####My question:
>From analyst of error message, it seems that error is derived from:
1. the service is not available
2.  the endpoint is incorrect
3. the message is incorrect
Checking service, endpoint and message, I still can't figure out where the
'Unexpected character' and 'DOCTYPE declaration' error in them.

Would anyone help me to fix this problem? Moreover, would someone give me
instruction on how to debug and inspect message exchanging on HTTP from
log4j?

Thanks!