Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2009/06/19 16:59:28 UTC

delete portlet directly from page

hi,

I can delete a portlet from a with page editor (close button in the
title bar).

But how can I delete it directly from the page, without page editor? I
need the close button on title bar in view mode.

kind regards,

frank

Re: delete portlet directly from page

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
On Jun 19, 2009, at 7:59 AM, Frank Otto wrote:

> hi,
>
> I can delete a portlet from a with page editor (close button in the
> title bar).
>
> But how can I delete it directly from the page, without page editor?
> I need the close button on title bar in view mode.

Its not currently possible believe it not you have to switch to edit
mode. It wouldn't be too hard to add the functionality though, create
a JIRA issue