Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2004/10/24 00:21:49 UTC

Ignoring X-No-Archive for lists @subversion.tigris.org.

Hello, I am one of the admins for the list users@subversion.tigris.org.
Our list software adds the "X-No-Archive" header, although we wish it
didn't.  As we don't have full control over the list software, I'm
writing to ask if Gmane can ignore the "X-No-Archive" header on all
mailing lists *@subversion.tigris.org.  Specific list names are:

            users@subversion.tigris.org
              dev@subversion.tigris.org
         announce@subversion.tigris.org
            users@subversion.tigris.org
              svn@subversion.tigris.org
     svn-breakage@subversion.tigris.org
           l10-es@subversion.tigris.org
           l10-ru@subversion.tigris.org
           l10-fr@subversion.tigris.org

But we may get more lists, so if it's possible to just ignore
X-No-Archive on *everything* coming from @subversion.tigris.org, that
would be ideal.

If it's necessary to authenticate my status as a list admin, let me
know what method you'd like to use.

Thank you for your time,
-Karl Fogel

Re: Ignoring X-No-Archive for lists @subversion.tigris.org.

Posted by Jan Bares <he...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Karl!

Regards Jan

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <la...@gnus.org> writes:
> Ok; I've now switched off X-No-Archive handling for all
> @subversion.tigris.org lists.  There's a whole lot of svn-related
> lists on tigris that don't have email addresses at that subdomain,
> though, like "users@subclipse.tigris.org", and I haven't touched
> these.

That's perfect.  Thank you for the quick action!

Posted by Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <la...@gnus.org>.