Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2004/03/14 13:59:39 UTC

maven & xerces-2_2_1

Hi there,

are there any known problems with xerces-2_2_1 or xerces-apis-2_2_1 and
maven?
I use org.apache.html.dom.HTMLDocumentImpl and my class and test is
running well in eclipse, but until i use maven to run the tests i got a
error:

loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Element class
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking
org/w3c/dom/Element class

Does maven use a different version of xerces?
Does maven extend the classpath for the junit tests with more then the
dependencies?

Thanks for any hints!
Stefan

open technology:   http://www.media-style.com