Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Aykut Çayır <ay...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/17 23:07:38 UTC

I have a weird exception in Online logistic regression

Hi mahouters,
I have tried to implement an application  to classify Breast caner using
wisconsin dataset (UCI).  However, I have An exception Array out bounds
exception dene Vector setQuick method. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Re: I have a weird exception in Online logistic regression

Posted by Aykut Çayır <ay...@gmail.com>.
Data Sample:

1000025,5,1,1,1,2,1,3,1,1,2
1002945,5,4,4,5,7,10,3,2,1,2
1015425,3,1,1,1,2,2,3,1,1,2
1016277,6,8,8,1,3,4,3,7,1,2
1017023,4,1,1,3,2,1,3,1,1,2
1017122,8,10,10,8,7,10,9,7,1,4
1018099,1,1,1,1,2,10,3,1,1,2
1018561,2,1,2,1,2,1,3,1,1,2
1033078,2,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,5,2
1033078,4,2,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,2
1035283,1,1,1,1,1,1,3,1,1,2
1036172,2,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,2
1041801,5,3,3,3,2,3,4,4,1,4
1043999,1,1,1,1,2,3,3,1,1,2
1044572,8,7,5,10,7,9,5,5,4,4
1047630,7,4,6,4,6,1,4,3,1,4

    private static OnlineLogisticRegression olr;

    public static void loadDataSet(File file, ArrayList<Vector> dataset,
            ArrayList<Integer> labels) throws IOException {
        BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new FileReader(file));
        String line = null;
        while ((line = reader.readLine()) != null) {
            String[] vals = line.split(",");
            int label = Integer.parseInt(vals[10]);
            Vector dv = new DenseVector(10);
            dv.set(0, 1);
            for (int i = 1; i <= 9; i++)
                dv.set(i, Double.parseDouble(vals[i]));
            // System.out.println(feats.length);
            dataset.add(dv);
            labels.add(label);
        }
        if (reader != null) {
            reader.close();
        }

    }

        ArrayList<Vector> ds = new ArrayList<Vector>();
        ArrayList<Integer> targets = new ArrayList<Integer>();
        loadDataSet(
                new File(

"/home/aykut/Desktop/datasets/breastCancer/breast-cancer-wisconsin.data"),
                ds, targets);
        //int size = ds.size();
        //System.out.println(targets.size());

        for (int execution = 1; execution <= 200; execution++) {
            olr = new OnlineLogisticRegression(2, 10, new L2(1));
            for (int iter = 0; iter < 30; iter++) {
                for (int i = 0; i < 600; i++) {
                    olr.train(targets.get(i).intValue(), ds.get(i)); // I
got the exception in this line??
                    // System.out.println(targets.get(i));
                }
            }