Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ra...@thomsonreuters.com on 2012/01/09 20:10:04 UTC

How do I go about adding a score attribute to a field

Hi All:
    I have been using Solr for a few months now. however I have ran into a situation where now I need to have additional values (like score)  to a multivalued field.
for example:
   field def :
   <field name="ClassificationCode" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true" required="false" default=" " multiValued="true"/>

For each of the values, there is a corresponding score that I need to keep track of. The best way I can think of is, for the score to be an attribute to the str tag within the multivalued field

Is there a way I could do this ?

Thanks for the community's help

Ramdev