Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/01/15 21:02:16 UTC

REMINDER: Dont Forget to Sign up to Promote Your Project on the ASF Booth at FOSDEM

Hi All

FOSDEM is only a few weeks away so I'm posting a reminder that any project that would like to spend time on the Apache booth at FOSDEM will need to sign up on the ComDev wiki page (see link below).

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/FOSDEM+2020

We have the booth available for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) so please take a look and book your slots. We are initially taking bookings in blocks of 2 hours and will see how many projects sign up, so if we find there are some free slots, then people can get more time. Every year we have people come along asking about specific projects and we are not experts on them all...so this is why we need you!

We already have a lot of project stickers left over from ApacheCon EU to give away, but I am going to make a small sticker order to replenish the popular ones, so if you are going to be at FOSDEM and would like some of your project stickers available then please respond to this email, or add update the wiki with your project name.

NOTE - the offer of project stickers also includes incubating projects so please make sure you have your logo uploaded on the http://www.apache.org/logos/ site.

We will have stickers, we will have swag so come along and say Hi. I'm looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at FOSDEM.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: REMINDER: Dont Forget to Sign up to Promote Your Project on the ASF Booth at FOSDEM

Posted by Giovanni Bechis <gi...@paclan.it>.
Il 15 gennaio 2020 22:02:16 CET, Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> ha scritto:
>Hi All
>
>FOSDEM is only a few weeks away so I'm posting a reminder that any
>project that would like to spend time on the Apache booth at FOSDEM
>will need to sign up on the ComDev wiki page (see link below).
>
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/FOSDEM+2020
>
>We have the booth available for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) so please
>take a look and book your slots. We are initially taking bookings in
>blocks of 2 hours and will see how many projects sign up, so if we find
>there are some free slots, then people can get more time. Every year we
>have people come along asking about specific projects and we are not
>experts on them all...so this is why we need you!
>
>We already have a lot of project stickers left over from ApacheCon EU
>to give away, but I am going to make a small sticker order to replenish
>the popular ones, so if you are going to be at FOSDEM and would like
>some of your project stickers available then please respond to this
>email, or add update the wiki with your project name.
>
>NOTE - the offer of project stickers also includes incubating projects
>so please make sure you have your logo uploaded on the
>http://www.apache.org/logos/ site.
>
>We will have stickers, we will have swag so come along and say Hi. I'm
>looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at FOSDEM.
>
>Thanks
>Sharan

I will speak at Fosdem but in the Bsd devroom and the talk will be only partially related to Apache SpamAssassin, should I add an entry on the a.o Fosdem wiki page?
  Thanks
     Giovanni