Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Łukasz Budnik <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/21 15:40:56 UTC

invoke outputVariable and xs:anyType

All,

I'm thinking about creating something like an ESB in WS-BPEL. I want
to have a NormalisedMessage (NM).

Is it possible to create one message which would be used in all
invokes across the whole business process?

E.g.,

<invoke partnerLink="partnerLink1" operation="op1" ...
outputVariable="normalisedMessage" />

<invoke partnerLink="partnerLink2" operation="op123" ...
outputVariable="normalisedMessage" />

thanks,
Łukasz

thanks,
Łukasz

Re: invoke outputVariable and xs:anyType

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
Ah, yes, I think it is possible to assign the output of a receive to the
same variable twice, granted they represent the xsd type.

Posted by Łukasz Budnik <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antoine,

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.