Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/06/29 19:07:07 UTC

destroying cache when IgniteCache.close()

Igniters,

I thought that we stopped deleting the whole cache whenever
IgniteCache.close() method is called. However, I just tested it on the GG
community edition 1.1.4 (which is the same as the about to be released 1.2)
and I still see the whole cache being destroyed.

Can someone comment?

D.

Re: destroying cache when IgniteCache.close()

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Hello,
Task https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-929 was not merged to
latest release due risk of unexpected problems.
TC was overloaded and I had no chance to test this feature appropriately.
Going to prepare it for final review next days and merge before next
release.