Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Oleg Khodokevich <ol...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/29 16:22:42 UTC

Poi Histogram

Hello!
Can you help me to discover more about poi?
It's a great api. And I try to find how I can create stacked histograms
like those attached to the letter. But I didn't manage to find this on the
website.
And I would like to know if there are any ways to do this?

Re: Poi Histogram

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@gmail.com>.
POI does not provide an API for Excel Charts. A way to do that is to create
a template spreadsheet with the chart and use POI to fill in the data.
Essentially, an Excel workbook is a zipped collection of XML files. Unzip
your template, see where the data is stored and use XmlBeans to populate it.

Yegor

Re: Poi Histogram