Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <du...@olegdulin.com> on 2004/03/04 20:11:36 UTC

Setting working directory for XSP compilation

Colleagues:

How can I tell Cocoon which directory to use for XSP compilation ? I saw
something about it in cocoon.xconf but I can't find a parameter...

Kind regards,
Oleg

Re: Setting working directory for XSP compilation

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 04.03.2004 20:11, Oleg Dulin wrote:

> Colleagues:
>
> How can I tell Cocoon which directory to use for XSP compilation ? I saw
> something about it in cocoon.xconf but I can't find a parameter...

web.xml:

This parameter allows to specify where Cocoon should put it's
working files. The path specified is either absolute or relative
to the context path of the Cocoon servlet. On windows platform,
absolute directory must start with volume: C:\Path\To\Work\Directory

The default directory is "cocoon-files" directory in the servlet
context's temp directory (context property javax.servlet.context.tempdir).

<init-param>
   <param-name>work-directory</param-name>
   <param-value>WEB-INF/work</param-value>
</init-param>