Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/17 19:11:43 UTC

Secure NiFi Registry won't send bucket list to NiFi

I watched the videos on setting it up that Bryan linked, and set up a
Docker Compose configuration here:

https://github.com/MikeThomsen/nifi-docker-compose

It's the docker-compose-registry.yml file. Uses NiFi 1.6.0 and Registry 0.1.

On the SSL and docker networking side, the two can clearly communicate
without handshaking issues, etc. Even when I set up the registry to allow
demo.nifi to proxy a user, it still didn't appear to work. Can someone take
a look so I can update and tell me if I'm doing something obviously wrong?
All of the certs are in for_registry in that project.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Secure NiFi Registry won't send bucket list to NiFi

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
*facepalm* I had OU=NiFi and not OU=NIFI. Please ignore...