Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Flores, Raul" <ra...@lmco.com> on 2004/07/08 16:26:03 UTC

Wrapped style doc/lit and generated WSDL element names

Hello,

I am trying to implement wrapped style in axis 1.2 and am getting
strange element names produced by axis when I generate the wsdl via
http://servername?wsdl  The strange element names are a combination of
the complexType name and element name seperated by a right caret. Really
screws up tools reading my wsdl.

Did not see this in the bugs list so it is quite possible that I have
something setup wrong. Is there something I have missed?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Raul

This is the wsdl generated by axis using ?wsdl:
	<schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="urn:dataservice.service">-
	<element name="login">
	    <complexType>
	        <sequence>
                        <element name="login_t>username"
type="xsd:string"/>
                        <element name="login_t>password"
type="xsd:string"/>
                     </sequence>
                 </complexType>
             </element>
	<element name="loginResponse">
	    <complexType>
	        <sequence>
                        <element name="login_r>status"
type="xsd:string"/>
                        <element name="login_r>info" type="xsd:string"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>

This is the the wsdl schema used to generate stubs etc.

    <wsdl:types>
        <xsd:schema
            elementFormDefault="qualified"
            targetNamespace="urn:dataservice.service">
            <xsd:import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
            <xsd:complexType name="login_t">
                <xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"
name="username" type="xsd:string"/>
                    <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"
name="password" type="xsd:string"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:complexType>
            <xsd:element name="login" type="tns:login_t"/>

Messages:
    <wsdl:message name="loginRequest">
        <wsdl:part element="tns:login" name="parameters"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="loginResponse">
        <wsdl:part element="tns:loginRet" name="parameters"/>
    </wsdl:message>

Operations:
        <wsdl:operation name="login">
            <soap:operation