Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Cedric Bompart <ce...@echovox.com> on 2009/01/12 14:44:48 UTC

TimeToLive

Hi,

How can I specify a TimeToLive on the client side using the API?

I would like to generate the WSU:Timestamp in the security header.

Regards,
Ced.

--
Cedric Bompart <ce...@echovox.com>
Echovox

Re: TimeToLive

Posted by Cedric Bompart <ce...@echovox.com>.
client.getAxisService().getPolicyInclude().addPolicyElement(PolicyInclude.AXIS_SERVICE_POLICY, rampartConfig);

getPolicyInclude().addPolicyElement is deprecated...

Re: TimeToLive

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ced,

--