Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> on 2003/10/27 07:59:17 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-apreq-2/t Makefile.am testall.c env.c

On Sun, 27 Oct 2003 joes@apache.org wrote:

> joes        2003/10/26 19:07:28
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES STATUS
>                build    xsbuilder.pl
>                env      Makefile.am mod_apreq.c test_cgi.c
>                src      Makefile.am apreq_env.h apreq_version.h
>                t        Makefile.am testall.c
>   Added:       src      apreq_env.c
>   Removed:     env      libapreq_cgi.c
>                t        env.c
>   Log:
>   Start 2.0.1 development with CGI as default module
> (embedded into libapreq2), and introduce new runtime API
> for setting up alternate environments.  This should make
> it a bit easier to port libapreq to non-ELF platforms (eg.
> Win32).  All current tests should still pass.

Very nice! With the committed changes in the Win32
makefiles, all tests on Win32 also pass, both the env/ and
glue/perl/ ones. And in building both the c-cmodules and the
perl stuff, we no longer need to link against the mod_apreq
library!

--
best regards,
randy