Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Brenden Matthews <br...@airbnb.com> on 2015/01/13 23:56:37 UTC

Transferring Chronos project to the community

Hello Mesos users,

I'm pleased to announce that Airbnb has decided to transfer the Chronos
project to community ownership. It will now live under the umbrella of the
top-level Apache Mesos project, as a GitHub hosted project at
https://github.com/mesos/chronos.

Airbnb continues to use and maintain the Chronos project, which drives our
offline processing and ETL systems. Going forward, we hope to foster a
healthy relationship with the community and keep the project active.

Re: Transferring Chronos project to the community

Posted by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Cooool. Seems I need to update my firefox bookmark of chronos.

Posted by Ken Sipe <ke...@gmail.com>.
YAY!