Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by mabroukONnet <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/06/15 14:05:57 UTC

MissingResourceException

Hi

responding to one GetResourceProperty request, i get this exception:
Can't find resource for bundle org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle,
key spec.FAULT_ACTION_NOT_SUPPORTED_REASON

details below

thank for responding...

Details:
* i didn't implement all methods on capability resource java file (some of
them contains an throw new RuntimeException) [i think that it haven't
relation with the exception]
* i modified the router entry xml file with:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsa:ReferenceParameters xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
	<muse-wsa:ResourceId
xmlns:muse-wsa="http://ws.apache.org/muse/addressing">MuseResource-1</muse-wsa:ResourceId>
</wsa:ReferenceParameters>
* and i starts my client with:
        ... my endpoint eference is "epr" ....
        ResourceIdFactory factory = new CounterResourceIdFactory();
        QName name = factory.getIdentifierName();
        String value = factory.getNextIdentifier();
        epr.addParameter(name, value);

some one can help me?

RE: MissingResourceException

Posted by Ch...@swisscom.com.
Hi Keith,

I've used tptp and to start with had the same issues.  The first time
was due to no persistence option on the resource, and then (having set
the persistence) from there not being a persisted resource on the path.

<resource-type xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/muse/descriptor"
use-router-persistence="true">
and
     <router>

<java-router-class>org.apache.muse.core.routing.SimpleResourceRouter</ja
va-router-class>
        <logging>
            <log-file>log/muse.log</log-file>
            <log-level>FINE</log-level>
        </logging>
        <persistence>

<java-persistence-class>org.apache.muse.core.routing.RouterFilePersisten
ce</java-persistence-class>
            <persistence-location>router-entries</persistence-location>
        </persistence>
    </router>

then a file under router-entries/*name-of-resource-type*/ called
resource-instance-1.xml with the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsa:ReferenceParameters
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"/>

Then, when the wsdl was ok, it worked for me.  If you want I can send
you a small miniSoap project (minus the libs) that worked fine for me.
I should note that I also manually used the 2.2.0 libs not the libs from
the tptp project.

cheers,
Chris

Posted by Keith Rochford <ro...@cs.tcd.ie>.
Hi All,

Posted by mabroukONnet <ma...@yahoo.fr>.
No, i didn't!

Posted by Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca>.

Posted by mabroukONnet <ma...@yahoo.fr>.
step achieved with success :,(
port maps to the correct properties, and resource properties maps to some
property elements wich contains the four properties listed before, and all
is ok on description files.
:-| what can i do? is there another check?

mabroukONnet

Posted by Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca>.

Posted by mabroukONnet <ma...@yahoo.fr>.
hi

Posted by Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca>.

mabroukONnet wrote:

> hi again and forever,
> if you mean by using notification implementing the "ToDo" notification and
> subscription manager classes:
> i don't still write code.
> but in terms of my project requirements i'll use notifications (and this
> resource as producer).
>
> in any case, i verified that the file.rmd contains all properties you
> listed, i have alawayes the exception :-P
>
> mabroukONnet

Ok, looked again over the Muse source code, the map that is populated (and
later looked into, for the property) is actually populating it from the wsdl

Posted by Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca>.

mabroukONnet wrote:

> Hi dear Bogdan
> >----(^_^)----<
> i think i founded the cause,
> In fact, when i try to access wsdl of my resource from axis2 interface,
> i get one DataRetrievalEception(Illegal character in path ...).
> so, i tried to change the name of my file.war wich contains space between
> words(i eliminate spaces). finally it works :-P
> i can access to my wsdl from axis interface.
> and in my client i get the truely error or fault wich is:
> The schema has no property with the name
> '{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2/NotificationProducer}FixedTopicSet
> :-P
> (i have an exception and i'm happy , strange!!) ---> now, i can see my
> problem.
>
> if you have a quick response for this task, i'll be gracefull...
> meanwhile, i'll not drink coffee :*) no no no
> i'll find if there are resolution of similar problem:computer-user:.
>
> thanks.

There are 2 solutions depending on what you are trying to do. If your
resource is a notification producer, then you need to define the following
in your [ResourceName].rmd file (under web-inf/classes/wsdl)

<wsrmd:Property name="wsnt:FixedTopicSet" modifiability="read-only"
mutability="constant" xmlns:wsnt="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"/>

<wsrmd:Property name="wst:TopicSet" modifiability="read-only"
mutability="mutable" xmlns:wst="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1"/>

<wsrmd:Property name="wsnt:TopicExpression" modifiability="read-only"
mutability="mutable" xmlns:wsnt="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"/>

<wsrmd:Property name="wsnt:TopicExpressionDialect" modifiability="read-only"
mutability="mutable" xmlns:wsnt="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"/>

with wsrmd namespace being defined as
xmlns:wsrmd="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rmd-1" in the rmd file.

If you are not using notifications, then you need to find in your wsdl where
the properties of your resource are defined and remove these 4 lines:

 <xsd:element ref="wsnt:FixedTopicSet"/>
 <xsd:element minOccurs="0" ref="wst:TopicSet"/>
 <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
ref="wsnt:TopicExpression"/>
 <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
eef="wsnt:TopicExpressionDialect"/>

Re: MissingResourceException

Posted by mabroukONnet <ma...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi dear Bogdan