Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rishi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 18:22:10 UTC

service specific folder configuration

Hi all,

you know how we deploy all services in /WEB-INF/services/ folder -- But my
requirement is to have "service" specific "folder" mapping. Therefore I
thought if I create folder in services directory as "myservice1" and
"myservice2" and deploy them as follows:

1)  /WEB-INF/services/myservice1/myService1
2) /WEB-INF/services/myservice2/myService2

The goal is that if the user says
http://localhost:9999/axis2/services/myservice1/myService1?wsdl -- then
he/she should be able to get the wsdl

same if she does
http://localhost:9999/axis2/services/myservice2/myService2?wsdl -- then
he/she should be able to get the wsdl

I am testing this in Tomcat 6.0.18 and have axis2.1.4.1

Please let me know how can I achieve this - thanks a lot.

regards,
rishi

Re: Re: service specific folder configuration

Posted by ka...@gmail.com.
Thank you so much for the reply.

But the closest that I found was http://wso2.org/library/90 -- but it tells
me somewhat the same thing as before - I still can't have service specific
URL configuration.

I tried searching with all the keywords that I could think but wasn't able
to find the exact discuss in mailing list archive.

kind regards,
rishi

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.