Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Gerben <ge...@treora.com.INVALID> on 2021/07/09 14:01:24 UTC

Updates: Documentation, IRC move, weekly calls, …

Hi everyone, a quick summary of recent updates, for those following
along at a distance:

- Our IRC chat room moved from FreeNode to Libera Chat
<https://libera.chat>; the channel name is #annotator
- Our weekly call (Thursdays 15:00 UTC) was less attended in the past
months. To ensure people choose the same week to show up, we tend to
check on IRC whether others are available. Also newcomers are still very
welcome, ping us via IRC or email and we will try hard to all be there!
- We documented the annotator code, see
<https://annotator.apache.org/docs/>.
- We added more features: matching/creating a TextPositionSelector,
creating a CssSelector, abstractions to make code reusable on other
document types than the DOM, and more.
- Latest development builds of our packages can now be obtained through
npm under the @dev tag.
- We plan to release v0.2 asap.

— Gerben (& Randall & Benjamin)