Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Roi Apelker <Ro...@amdocs.com> on 2017/05/21 16:04:15 UTC

Geode versions

Hello,

Where can I find information on up-coming GEODE versions?
The last version I know if is 1.1.1, I heard there is a planned 1.2?
Any v2.0 planned?
Is the timeline advertised somewhere?

Thanks,
Roi

you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>

Re: Geode versions

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
I would expect it to be under a month (hopefully much less), based on the remaining JIRA issues [1].  The community hasn’t begun discussing a release scope for 1.3.0 yet.  Your participation in this process is encouraged!

Anthony

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-2908?jql=project%20%3D%20GEODE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.2.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-2908?jql=project%20=%20GEODE%20AND%20fixVersion%20=%201.2.0%20AND%20resolution%20=%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC,%20priority%20DESC,%20created%20ASC>

RE: Geode versions

Posted by Roi Apelker <Ro...@amdocs.com>.
Thanks Anthony,

Re: Geode versions

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Roi,

Geode versions

Re: Geode versions

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Roi,
Developer planning and discussions happens in dev@goede.apache.org.

You can also find a lot of information in the Apache Geode wiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Index;jsessionid=6D54B905379CA8DF1FEAF77E0A894EFD>
.

--
Greg Chase