Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by LIU Xiaobing <lx...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/11 08:00:42 UTC

Contribute

Hi committee,
Our team has placed one issue in jira of drill. DRILL-2145
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-2145>. And we will complete
this work in 5 days. I want to know whether our work would be accepted by
the committee. And please tell me how can I push our code to github if our
work is accepted.

Thanks very much.

--
Best Regards
Xiaobing Liu 刘小兵

Re: Contribute

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Hi LIU,

You can take a look at following wiki page about how contributions to Drill
should be submitted:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+Contribution+Guidelines

Looking forward to your contribution.

Thanks!