Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by fr...@lanxess.com on 2005/08/23 17:25:40 UTC

is there a way signing beans with wss4j?

hi

first another question. is there a user mailing list for wss4j or am i
right posting my questions here?

so here is what i try to do.

i defined a Web Service with some beans defined by a beanmapping.
        <beanMapping qname="ns:Project"  xmlns:ns=
"client.valuemation.maxence.de"
                languageSpecificType="java:de.maxence.valuemation.Project"
/>
these beans have a relative namesspace that causes some trouble, when i
want to send them to the Service.
org.apache.xml.security.c14n.CanonicalizationException: Element timeSheet
has a relative namespace:
I had a look into the Spec and learned that canonicalization must not
handle relative namespaces?
How can i sign Beans with wss4j?

Freundliche Grüße / Best Regards

Frank Segieth

LANXESS Deutschland GmbH
LXS

Tel.:
Fax:
e-Mail:  Frank.Segieth@lanxess.com

Re: is there a way signing beans with wss4j?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Add the "urn:" prefix as shown below.

<beanMapping qname="ns:Project"  xmlns:ns="urn:client.valuemation.maxence.de"
                languageSpecificType="java:de.maxence.valuemation.Project"/>

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform