Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ford, Jennifer M." <JE...@SOUTHERNCO.COM> on 2007/11/06 18:54:49 UTC

Configuration to use my WSDL rather than AXIS generated WSDL

All:

I am having some interoperability problems with a .NET client, and
they've suggested that it's because of the changes that AXIS makes to my
WSDL when the services are published.  I'd like to make the services use
the original WSDL, and it looks like there used to be a way to do that
in the server-config.wsdd file.  Is there a corollary to that for Axis
2?

Thanks,

Jennifer Ford

Re: Configuration to use my WSDL rather than AXIS generated WSDL

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
You need to put your WSDL file into the aar's META-INF directory.

HTH,
Robert

Posted by Shrish Mishra <sh...@gmail.com>.
Try this:

In .aar file keep your generated wsdl inside META-INF directory. Axis engine
picks wsdl from there and if it does not find one it generates one.

-Shrish Mishra