Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Aj...@iflexsolutions.com on 2008/02/04 10:45:27 UTC

Java2WSDL class in Axis 2

Hi Group,

Do we have Java2WSDL class in Axis 2 in the same way as java
org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL in Axis 1.4?

Can I take the code-first approach with Axis 2?

Thanks,

Ajit

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,  does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.

Re: Java2WSDL class in Axis 2

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Ajit,

There is a tool called Java2WSDL coming with Axis2 which does exactly
this thing. I used it for simple scenarios and it worked perfectly.

Lasantha