Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/19 09:34:55 UTC

Breadcrumbs and Pages

Hi,
We have pages in our web application (naturally).
We have a special XML structure that represents the Pages' hierarchies.
According to this we create Links. Each Link has setResponsePage(...) to a
page.

Regarding Bread crumbs.
I looked into the examples and the source code itself and couldn't help
noticing that it is a panel.
I also noticed that the navigation is between panels.
Is it possible (and how) to integrate links to pages with bread crumbs
links?

Thanks

--
Eyal Golan
egolan74@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

Re: Breadcrumbs and Pages

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
why wouldnt it be possible? just roll your own breadcrumbs component.

-igor