Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/29 13:35:44 UTC

AlivePDF problems with addImageStream

Hi guys, i'don't know if this is the right address to write to but i cannot
find an alivepdf issue mail address; so here it is my situation:

I'm developing a mobile application that reads records from a remote mysql
database This records contains images bytearrays (PNG images).

Everything ok working with flex(4.9), images are loaded correctly into
every item i put them (listview, image..etc...etc) but, when i put them
into a pdf using the addImageStream method and i send the generated file
like email attachment (with distriqt ANE) i experience a strange issue:

if i watch the email attachment with the standard iphone mail application
(gmail account set) i can correctly see the images in the pdf
BUT
if i try the watch the same mail with gmail application in the browser...
the pdf hasn't the images.... (all the others data (text, alivepdf shape
objs...are correctly showed)

here is a sample of the code i used:

pdf.addImageStream(appMDL.applicationVariableData.getItemAt(10).blobValue,ColorSpace.DEVICE_RGB);

Thanks in advance
Angelo

--
Angelo Lazzari
mobile: 0039 347 0090 452

----------------------------
Verificate la corrispondenza del destinatario; in caso contrario vogliate
notificare ciò al mittente e, consci della responsabilita'per l'uso
indebito, cancellare il messaggio e sue copie / Verify the correspondence
of the addressee; otherwise, notify that to the sender and, conscious of
the responsibility for the undue use, destroy the message and its copies.

Re: AlivePDF problems with addImageStream

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, just found the problem ( i don't know where i can find the courage
to tell you what was....) .... .the attachment mimetype on the Distriqt ANE
message call.... was plan/text instad of application/pdf.....

aaarrghhh!!! sorry if you wasted time in reading my mail!!!
Angelo

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.