Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2022/06/08 05:14:11 UTC

List of fixes for Apache NetBeans 14

Hi all,

With the next release almost ready, do we have a quick link to the list of
fixes that have made it in?

I’m in favor of not creating release notes, unless someone volunteers, but
to just highlight some of the most useful fixes and then point to the
entire list.

Thanks,

Gj

Re: List of fixes for Apache NetBeans 14

Posted by Ömer Halit Çizmeci <om...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I could help to create the confluence page for NB 14 based on the closed
issues in GitHub. And if you could point out the major changes in this
thread, I could add them as so at the top of the list. Would that help?

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
This is currently filtred by API Changes label (because it was too big) with no much formatting  but this count since release Apache NetBeans 11.1-beta1 pre release
I guess we can make the draft based on release140 branches (it will be some direct commit to adjust as it's not working on forks) but thanks to Michael we can rerun in the actions tab.

Is it important to keep the rc tag of unreleased material ? (we have tracks on the json) (completly forgot to tag for 14 oups)

Eric

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.