Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by java_dude2093 <ec...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 07:18:33 UTC

Re: Multiple Forms and NavigationPanel2

I have had a similar experience. I was using version 1.1.1 of MyFaces.
Upgrading to 1.1.5 required that the 'NavigationPanel2' be within a
element. This was not required for the pervious version.  Whilst this was
not an intractable problem, others that I encountered forced me to stay with
the earlier version. There were other very serious problems which caused the
application to hang and no longer respond. Going back to version restored
the reliable functioning of the application. I will try later version as
they become available but until then I will be staying with 1.1.1.

Regards,

Eric