Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Eitan Gur <eg...@axismobile.com> on 2006/12/25 10:51:03 UTC

Master sheet handling

Hi

Is it a known problem that master sheets are not parsed well? I see for
example that bullets from master sheets are not identified, whereas
bullets specifically requested from the user do.

Am I correct? If so - is this issue going to be solved soon?

10x

Eitan

Re: Master sheet handling

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Hi

Could you describe the problem in details?

We don't yet support bullets and numbered lists. How did you access
the bullets info?

It would be good if you attach the problem to bugzilla. I will take a
look at it.

Regards, Yegor