Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Thanh Tran <tt...@karora.com> on 2000/11/08 01:58:52 UTC

deploy.jsp error - not saving script

I'm new to this mailing list so, first of all, hello to all.
I'm playing with setting up SOAP on my Linux/Apache/Tomcat box, and I think
I ran into a small bug in the deploy.jsp file: It's not saving the script
that I entered into the form.  Here's a diff of the simple  change needed
to make it work, just in case someone hasn't submitted it already:
[diff begins]
318a319
>       dd.setScriptFilenameOrString (scriptFilename);
320a322
>       dd.setScriptFilenameOrString (script);
323d324
<     dd.setScriptFilenameOrString (scriptFilename);
[diff ends]
Regards,
Thanh Tran.