Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Assaf Lavie <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 08:20:58 UTC

Configuring FileAppender target file path programmatically after Property Configuration

Hi all,

Is it possible to configure log4cxx using a property configurator file, but
then override the destination path of one of the FileAppenders in code?
I ask because I have many instances of the same process running and each has
to log to a different (dynamically determined) file location, but I still
want to control the pattern, level, etc. from one configuration file.

Thanks