Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by an...@hotmail.com on 2002/05/03 07:08:26 UTC

Error when startving tomcat 4.0

hi
    i have made the following changes to tomcat's web.xml (E:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\web.xml)

<servlet>
         <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
         <servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
            <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
            <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

i have put my sample and testservelet under classes directory((E:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat4.0\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classesl)

i have created a lib directory ((E:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat4.0\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classesl) and copied cactus.jar , aspecj and junit jars).

in catalina.bat i have given the classpath to the lib directory  .

when i startup tomcat i am getting the following error

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0
ERROR reading java.io.FileInputStream@580be3
At Line 109 /web-app/servlet/

can anyone tell me what the problem is ??????????????????

regds
anandh