Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/16 06:15:06 UTC

[OT] JSF Developers Needed

Opportunities in the NY/NJ area - Interested Developers - please send your
resume+rates to zwadia@gmail.com or contact me on GTalk for details.

Current positions are for "Senior GUI Developers" with competencies in JSF,
Facelets, CSS, XHTML and Javascript.

Cheers,

Zubin.

Re: [OT] JSF Developers Needed

Posted by Arash Rajaeeyan <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zubin,

please consider my resume:

http://arash.rajaeeyan.googlepages.com/ArashRajaeeyanResume.html

I have familar with JSF, facelets, CSS, XHTML and java script.
I have also read some books about user interface design.
Kind regards
Arash Rajaeeyan

--
Arash Rajaeeyan