Posted to builds@apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2018/10/09 11:46:09 UTC

git-websites node fails to deploy websites, missing credentials?

Hi,

I see similar errors in two unrelated builds being unable to deploy
their website content:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Mesos-Websitebot/1623/console
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Incubator/job/Incubator%20Site/619/console

after a successful content build, both say

fatal: Authentication failed for
'https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/mesos-site.git/'

both are tied to the git-websites label which points to
https://builds.apache.org/computer/websites1/ - is that node missing
the required credentials?

-Bertrand

Re: git-websites node fails to deploy websites, missing credentials?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 2:58 PM Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...This should be fixed now, and new builds should succeed...

Thank you Daniel, Incubator works now!

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
There are some misaligned passwords going on, I'm trying to get them all in a row now.

With regards,
Daniel.