Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 15:42:30 UTC

Unsubscribe mailing list from Jira?

Does anybody mind if I unsubscribe the mailing list from the Jira? If
you want to receive emails, you an subscribe to events individually,
and there is also now a nice RSS feed that you can subscribe to. It
seems to be creating a lot of noise on the list.

I've already done something similar to Hudson so that it only notifies
the list if something changes, rather than notifying on every failing
build.

Thanks,
Ethan

Re: Unsubscribe mailing list from Jira?

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I need to get my address book sorted out!

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
No problem.