Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/29 18:17:10 UTC

mtom and lengths

If I'm receiving a big-blob-of-stuff via MTOM, I declare a
DataHandler. There is a length in the MIME part header, I believe, but
I don't see how to get it. Is there some other bit of JAXB binding
trickery that will deliver it?

Re: mtom and lengths

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 29 September 2010 12:17:10 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> If I'm receiving a big-blob-of-stuff via MTOM, I declare a
> DataHandler. There is a length in the MIME part header, I believe, but
> I don't see how to get it. Is there some other bit of JAXB binding
> trickery that will deliver it?

There doesn't NEED to be a length and by default I don't think we provide one
when creating a mime section.

I think if you grab the attachment list out of the context directly, you may
be able to query all the mime headers directly.  Not 100% sure though.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org