Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Allen Guo <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/20 05:55:54 UTC

Validation display format not good in IE(Tapestry5.0.4)

Hi All,

Has anyone tried the validation message display in IE
I found the validation message display in IE is not good, but it's fine
in FireFox.

The test is based on Tapestry5.0.4 or Tapestry5.0.3

Allen Guo

Re: Validation display format not good in IE(Tapestry5.0.4)

Posted by Juan Maya <ma...@gmail.com>.
it looks fine for me. What kind of problem do u have?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I've seen this too; please add a bug to JIRA (preferably with a patch to
default.css).

I develop on Mac using Firefox; it's looking like I need to set up a virtual
PC so I can check up on the Bastard Child.

On 5/19/07, Allen Guo <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone tried the validation message display in IE
> I found the validation message display in IE is not good, but it's fine
> in FireFox.
>
> The test is based on Tapestry5.0.4 or Tapestry5.0.3
>
> Allen Guo

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry