Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/05 07:51:02 UTC

Fwd: Error running .net examples

Hi,
   I downloaded Ignite 1.5.0-b1 from source and built it. I followed the
instructions to build .net components.

When I try to run PutGetExample from DataGrid package, I am getting the
below error. I did set IGNITE_HOME environment variable and also added the
install location to "Path".

Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.IgniteException was unhandled
  HResult=-2146233088
  Message=Failed to initialize JVM.
  Source=Apache.Ignite.Core
  StackTrace:
       at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.UnmanagedCallbacks.Error(Void*
target, Int32 errType, SByte* errClsChars, Int32 errClsCharsLen, SByte*
errMsgChars, Int32 errMsgCharsLen, Void* errData, Int32 errDataLen) in
C:\Data\Professional\java\ignite\software\apache-ignite-1.5.0-b1-src\modules\platforms\dotnet\Apache.Ignite.Core\Impl\Unmanaged\UnmanagedCallbacks.cs:line
1052
       at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.UnmanagedUtils.CreateContext(Void* opts,
Int32 optsLen, Void* cbs) in
C:\Data\Professional\java\ignite\software\apache-ignite-1.5.0-b1-src\modules\platforms\dotnet\Apache.Ignite.Core\Impl\Unmanaged\UnmanagedUtils.cs:line
1210
       at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.IgniteManager.CreateJvm(IgniteConfiguration cfg,
UnmanagedCallbacks cbs) in
C:\Data\Professional\java\ignite\software\apache-ignite-1.5.0-b1-src\modules\platforms\dotnet\Apache.Ignite.Core\Impl\IgniteManager.cs:line
155
       at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.IgniteManager.CreateJvmContext(IgniteConfiguration
cfg, UnmanagedCallbacks cbs) in
C:\Data\Professional\java\ignite\software\apache-ignite-1.5.0-b1-src\modules\platforms\dotnet\Apache.Ignite.Core\Impl\IgniteManager.cs:line
80
       at Apache.Ignite.Core.Ignition.Start(IgniteConfiguration cfg) in
C:\Data\Professional\java\ignite\software\apache-ignite-1.5.0-b1-src\modules\platforms\dotnet\Apache.Ignite.Core\Ignition.cs:line
147
       at Apache.Ignite.Examples.Compute.TaskExample.Main() in
C:\Data\Professional\java\ignite\software\apache-ignite-1.5.0-b1-src\modules\platforms\dotnet\Examples\Apache.Ignite.Examples\Compute\TaskExample.cs:line
55
       at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly,
String[] args)
       at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence
assemblySecurity, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean
preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean
preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
  InnerException:
       HResult=-2146233088
       Message=Java class is not found (did you set IGNITE_HOME environment
variable?):
org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/platform/cache/query/PlatformAbstractQueryCursor
       InnerException:

Thanks,
Murthy.

Re: Error running .net examples

Posted by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vladimir...I downloaded 1.5.0 final version binary and am able to run
the examples now. Thanks much for your help.

Murthy.

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Murthy,

Posted by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com>.