Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Mike Fagan <mf...@tde.com> on 2006/02/01 18:24:03 UTC

Adding Oracle Ref Cursor support to Baseline

Hi,

What is the process to get additional features into the IBATIS baseline?

In particular the oracle ref cursor solution that I have outlined in
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Oracle+REF+CURSOR+Solutions

Regards,
Mike Fagan

Re: Adding Oracle Ref Cursor support to Baseline

Posted by Road Mountain <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mike,

  We should baseline it soon I am already using your solution in one of my projects that is going to production next month.

  Thanks.