Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Johnson, S" <sj...@edina.k12.mn.us> on 2004/12/14 20:16:58 UTC

SA Score

I recently upgraded from 2.5 to 3 and am attempting to use the _SCORE_
in the tag.  However, when the tag comes back instead of replacing the
_SCORE_ with the actual score, it' just "***SPAM***(_SCORE).  Any ideas
why I'm seeing this?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Confidentiality Notice

If the information in this electronic communication relates to an individual pupil, it is a confidential pupil record under Minnesota Law and may not be reviewed, distributed, or copied by any person other than the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This electronic communication is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic communication or any attachment thereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received an electronic communication in error, you should immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: SA Score

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Johnson, S" <sj...@edina.k12.mn.us>

I recently upgraded from 2.5 to 3 and am attempting to use the _SCORE_
in the tag.  However, when the tag comes back instead of replacing the
_SCORE_ with the actual score, it' just "***SPAM***(_SCORE).  Any ideas
<<                                                  &_ your typu
why I'm seeing this?

<< It should be _SCORE_ as you typed. But it appears to be _SCORE in
<< your config file.

{^_^}

Re: SA Score

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 02:16 PM 12/14/2004, Johnson, S wrote:
>I recently upgraded from 2.5 to 3 and am attempting to use the _SCORE_ in
>the tag.  However, when the tag comes back instead of replacing the
>_SCORE_ with the actual score, it' just "***SPAM***(_SCORE).  Any ideas
>why I'm seeing this?

Any chance you are missing the trailing underscore in your config file, as
the example you pasted shows?