Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 07:06:36 UTC

Re: External link/Popup from a Form Submit

Yes....If only tap3 wasn't such a pain in the ass to maintain since it's not
using maven2... :/

If you search the list you'll find instances of me hinting at being able to
temporarily change the forms "target" attribute so that the target becomes
null and the response is written to the new window popped up. (a concept
used for doing html form submissions into normal html targets, but I believe
it works for this as well...An elegant solution would be an exercise left to
the reader :) Though I'd reccomend seeing if quircksmode.org had an answer
first..)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer