Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2020/01/21 11:29:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model 1.1.2, Feature Model IO 1.2.2, Feature Model Analyser 1.2.4, Feature Model Converter 1.0.12, Feature Model Launcher 1.1.2, Feature Model API Regions Runtime Fragment 1.0.6, Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.1.2, Feature Model Content Extension 1.0.6, Feature Diff 0.0.6, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.14, Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.8

Hi all,

I would like to call the release on the following Sling Apache components:

Feature Model 1.1.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346060

Feature Model IO 1.2.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346774

Feature Model Analyser 1.2.4
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346646

Feature Model Converter 1.0.12
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346753

Feature Model Launcher 1.1.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346049

Feature Model API Regions Runtime Fragment 1.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346743

Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.1.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346471

Feature Model Content Extension 1.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345655

Feature Diff 0.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345846

slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.14
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346857

Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.8
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346754

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2185

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2185 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

   [ ] +1 Approve the release
   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Best regards,

David

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model 1.1.2, Feature Model IO 1.2.2, Feature Model Analyser 1.2.4, Feature Model Converter 1.0.12, Feature Model Launcher 1.1.2, Feature Model API Regions Runtime Fragment 1.0.6, Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.1.2, Feature Model Content Extension 1.0.6, Feature Diff 0.0.6, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.14, Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.8

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Hi all,

We received the following binding +1 votes: Carsten Ziegeler, Karl Pauls,
David Bosschaert
We received the following non-binding +1 vote: Andreas Schaefer

This vote is successful. I've promoted the artifacts.

Best regards,

David

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model 1.1.2, Feature Model IO 1.2.2, Feature Model Analyser 1.2.4, Feature Model Converter 1.0.12, Feature Model Launcher 1.1.2, Feature Model API Regions Runtime Fragment 1.0.6, Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.1.2, Feature Model Content Extension 1.0.6, Feature Diff 0.0.6, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.14, Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.8

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

- Andy

> On Jan 21, 2020, at 3:29 AM, davidb@apache.org wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to call the release on the following Sling Apache components:
>
> Feature Model 1.1.2
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346060
>
> Feature Model IO 1.2.2
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346774
>
> Feature Model Analyser 1.2.4
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346646
>
> Feature Model Converter 1.0.12
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346753
>
> Feature Model Launcher 1.1.2
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346049
>
> Feature Model API Regions Runtime Fragment 1.0.6
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346743
>
> Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.1.2
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346471
>
> Feature Model Content Extension 1.0.6
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345655
>
> Feature Diff 0.0.6
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345846
>
> slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.14
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346857
>
> Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.8
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346754
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2185

> signatures:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2185 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model 1.1.2, Feature Model IO 1.2.2, Feature Model Analyser 1.2.4, Feature Model Converter 1.0.12, Feature Model Launcher 1.1.2, Feature Model API Regions Runtime Fragment 1.0.6, Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.1.2, Feature Model Content Extension 1.0.6, Feature Diff 0.0.6, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.14, Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.8

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Hi all,

I noticed that dev@sling got dropped somewhere along the way in this
discussion. Adding it back in.

Best regards,

David

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
@David:

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Can we have at least one JIRA issue per new release?
This is currently empty: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346774 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346774>