Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rageice <ra...@rastamail.com> on 2009/07/07 13:54:16 UTC

Axis2, new client from new wsdl => bad xml queries

Hello (sorry for my bad english).

I have actually a problem I am not able to solve.

I had a client for a webservices, and everithing was ok.
The webservice has changed a little, so I have generated e new client from
the new wsdl (almost the same, just some more attributes in the response
structures )

And now, I have an error. I think the problem comes from the server, but I
am not sure, so if ou can give me some informations about this problem....

The better method to explain you the problem is certainly to show you the
request/response with the old and the new client.

The old:

QUERY:
<?xml
version='1.0'
encoding='UTF-8'
?>
<soapenv:Body>
<Login xmlns="url/Query">
<Username>...</Username>
<Password>...</Password>
</Login>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

RESPONSE:
    <soapenv:Header/>
    <soapenv:Body>
        <SessionID xmlns="url/Query">...</SessionID>
    </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

THE NEW

QUERY:

<soapenv:Body>
<quer:Login
xmlns:quer="url/Query"
quer="url/Query"

<quer:Username>...</quer:Username>
<quer:Password>...</quer:Password>
</quer:Login>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

RESPONSE:

    <soapenv:Header/>
    <soapenv:Body>
        <SessionID xmlns="url">...</SessionID>
    </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

As you can see, the request is a little bit different, but it is the same
thing.
And the problem comes from the response:
In the response with the new client, the sessionId element contains
xmlns="url".
But with the old client, it was xmlns="url/Query" => Ant that was ok

So finally, Axis compares the namesapece "url/Query" with the namespace of
the answer "url" and returns me an error explining that the namespaces are
not the sames....

The namespaces in the wsdls are the sames...

Any help is welcome ;),

Thanks in advance.

Re: Axis2, new client from new wsdl => bad xml queries

Posted by rageice <ra...@rastamail.com>.
Hello,

If you look at my first post, you will see that there are almost no
difference between the 2 requests (old and new client).

For me, the problem is here.
I am actually trying to test the client... that's the reason of my
problem... I can't test it!

In fact, for me, the question is:
1)
Why the old client generated xml like:
<Login xmlns="url/Query">
  <Username>...</Username>
  <Password>...</Password>
</Login>

And the new one:
<quer:Login xmlns:quer="url/Query" quer="url/Query">
  <quer:Username>...</quer:Username>
  <quer:Password>...</quer:Password>
</quer:Login>

In the two cases, the client classes have been generated by codegen.

2) Even if I don't understand why the request are not exactly the sames,
they seem to be valid. So why the server doesn't give the same response???

Tell me if my logic is wrong, thanks in advance for any ideas.

Posted by Lars Ericsson <la...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by rageice <ra...@rastamail.com>.

Hello,