Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/07 09:24:45 UTC

Fwd: Add incubator group to podling committers

Hello,

I sent this to infra, but I have been told the incubator chair should
handle this.

Can the people below be added to the incubator group so they can
update the ONGL website? I have hear our inc-chair is ooo (wow, that
acronym got somehow hijiacked in this list) - do we have a deputy
handling it?

Thanks,
Christian

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Hopefully you'll have noticed that was fixed couple of months ago.

Gav...

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> > Out of Office?  Naw.  As long as I have decent Internet access (and no firewall
> > keeping me from SSH), I'm "in the office."

> And I was even pretty sure somebody said you were on honeymoon -

No, we actually haven't had time for other than a couple of get-away weekends, so far.

> definitely too much e-mails the past days.

Yes.  Lots of mail getting swamped by the OOo discussion.  Even knowing that your e-mail was here, I had to do a search to find it.

	--- Noel

Re: Add incubator group to podling committers

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
>> I sent this to infra, but I have been told the incubator chair should
>> handle this.
>
> I've made the changes via the command line interface.

Thank you very much Noel!

Re: Fwd: Add incubator group to podling committers

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 8 June 2011 07:47, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Can the people below be added to the incubator group so they can
>>> update the ONGL website? I have hear our inc-chair is ooo (wow, that
>>> acronym got somehow hijiacked in this list) - do we have a deputy
>>> handling it?
>>>

>> Thirty-six other people on the Incubator PMC have sufficient karma:
>
> Thanks. But could you briefly explain how this knowledge can help me?
> I mean, I am willing to do it myself, if I just know if I can or how.

No, apart from infra, only pmc-chairs have the karma to update such LDAP groups

The full list of members is here:

http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#pmc-chairs

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: Fwd: Add incubator group to podling committers

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.