Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jeffry Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/08 01:59:55 UTC

Re: Issue with Oauth2 integration

So we actually managed to fix this issue. The userinfo endpoint from
Microsoft does not return any claims aside from sub which is really just
garbage.

We created a site to pass the at
Access token to that decodes and returns the claims in the access token.

Open meetings oauth2 needs a redesign that will allow us to pick if we want
to use a userinfo endpoint or just use an id token returned from the token
endpoint. I'd be happy to provide more data for this upgrade if needed and
any guidance you might need but this would allow Microsoft adfs users
integrate a lot easier.